8 Jan 2016

My Possession...

It was a terrible day. Things started falling apart right from the moment I woke up, so I was not surprised when the pretty bank teller grew fangs. Summing it up as one of those days, I hastily hit the exit button when they
finally concluded my transaction.

Sighing with relief I pulled out my portable palm top to run through my numerous plans for the day but I instinctively looked up. My breath caught in my throat. Across the busy highway was the answer to my prayers.

The rugged beauty was hard for me to resist. I rubbed my eyes to be sure I was not dreaming. I stared harder and said to myself; Nikky this is it! The hour has come for you to possess your possession and nobody will take it away from you. Mbah nu! Not this time.

The urge to go over shut down all my resistance. In fact the connection and chemistry was stronger than any force I had ever encountered and gave wings to my legs but the over busy highway made me hesitate.

With my eyes fixated on my target, I considered my options.

My pencil skirt and high heels were my next obstacles, whoever designed them obviously forgot that some crisis situations would
require a lady to run. Mscheew!

Time was running out and the dare devil drivers refused to slow down as they sped past me.


A wise Igbo adage says; "na agbishi gbaa otule omuru ako (Translation - once bitten twice shy). Nikky has become wiser and will not miss such an pportunity just because she wan form ladylike.  Besides, Equity aids the vigilant but not the indolent and opportunity comes but once.
As a sharp nwa afo, I knew running or even hobbling across that road was out of the question unless I had a death wish, so I devised another plan...


3 comments:

  1. Pretty cuz now models for you? I like the upgrade... By the way, just tell us it's Suya you are after lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe! Be very patient my dear. U ll soon find out.

      She does now. Very pretty cuz

      Delete
  2. i like the way you write your stories. they are very interesting, captivating and the suspense makes me want to come back for more. Nice one

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive