18 Dec 2015

One Night II


DEDICATED TO ALL WHO HAVE LOST A LOVED ONE

Do you recall the story of Pete and Emilia? The story I said would send chills down your spine? Yeah, that story. It made it to our top three for the Christmas Season. If you still can’t remember the story line, kindly search this blog for ONE NIGHT cos I no dey mood for linking up today oh...mscheew!

It has been over a year since my friend vanished. Our almost daily trips to the Police station yielded no results. The Police eventually lost interest in the matter and we were advised to go home and pray for Emilia. 


Her family had accused Pete of murder but that did not hold water since Emilia never filed any assault or battery report with the Police and there was no evidence whatsoever, to prosecute the matter. He was eventually released and it did not take him long to recover from the shock of losing his wife. 

I am sure you were expecting an end to this story. Truth be told, I was also expecting a happy ending. I was expecting to find my friend or better still get a call from her. I have been expecting to hear her melodious voice in my ears explaining how she decided to go on a vacation or run away with another man. But nothing ever happened. Emilia never called and the wound of her sudden and inexplicable disappearance has refused to heal. Her family had gone to   NEXT

2 comments:

  1. Nikky why do i have a strong feeling you no wan finish this story? I refuse to accept this version joor

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kid brother disappeared a long time ago. The Police has run out of options. The pain never goes. i still pray and hope he will walk into our home one day and it will all be a big joke

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive