31 Dec 2015

New Year On My Mind 1

If you are reading this article, it simply means that you are alive today or do dead people also surf the web? Hmmm…that thought is …Clearing my throat.

HURRAH!!!! Today is the 31st of December 2015! I am sure most of you are eager to embrace the New Year and say goodbye to 2015. I am not sure how I feel about the New Year, don't know why brain is still booting. Anyways, moving on.

 So, I have a couple of questions for you:
  •  Have you drawn up a list of New Year Resolutions? 
  • Have you figured out what exactly you resolved to do in 2015, did you achieve them and is a to-do-list for 2016 really necessary? 
  • Do you feel that making a New Year Resolution is a waste of your precious time because you tend to forget the resolutions a day after making them or even misplace the list? In other words are you like the young man who on New Year’s Eve resolved to stay away from Liquor bottles only to wake up with a hangover on New Year's day?
To those in the last group I say; set daily goals, take each new day as a new opportunity, a new chance to persist, make new mistakes and achieve.

To those in the first two groups and anyone who cares to listen I say...  NEXT



9 comments:

  1. resolutions are great. whatever works for any one is ok. as for me, i just wish my landlord wont increase my house rent this year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one the Lord is our muscle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year Nikky! My New year resolution for this blog is not to reply all my E-girlfriend's comments this year. So help me God

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New year my lovely sister!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha!Nikky, your first sentence got me laughing :)Are you also a comedian? Abeg, I no get New Year resolution. No time for that oh!Abeg, follow me pray make Baba God butter my bread this year. I remember you sha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. comedian? I wish. Amen to your prayers. Thank u dear

      Delete

Blog Archive