8 Dec 2015

A Gift From Me


Hello everyone,

Since Christmas is all about giving and I strongly believe that people should practice what they preach, we have decided to open the floor with a special gift from all of us at Nikkyivy'sblog. 

So, in the spirit of the season, I'm still basking in the euphoria of the season, and for making out time to read our numerous published stories, we are going to give you all something special in return. This is how it works:

you have till the 20th of December to select any two of the unfinished stories already published on here. A poll will be conducted and from then till 24th of December, I will share the concluding part of the selected stories with you. It is easy, so start voting and keep reading

Simply paste your choice as a comment or send to nikyjone@gmail.com and your wish might come true.

I love you all.

12 comments:

  1. Eva or Tesa.. trying to think. Be right Back

    ReplyDelete
  2. je préfère Confession

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ehm... "Magic in the Air"... E never conclude with the ring or IV :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikky i want more than two. how we go do?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Luving ur new background. I can feel Christmas!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I came late. Nikky, can I still participate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me too. I missed it because I traveled to Anambra State on the 20th of December.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holiday I guess. Hope you had fun? For being an avid reader, just make a wish and I will grant it

      Delete

Blog Archive