2 Jun 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
-
A look at his glowing face added years to my life. All the sadness and stress of the day flew out of the window as I watched him toss my wra...
-
Its the Christmas season again! As usual, my happy mode was activated on the first day of December and I have started counting down in earn...
-
Is she still having doubts? Do you feel the previous gift options are not magical enough? Then, relax and read on. 2 – MONEY . Money makes ...

Yes, oh say Buhari!God bless my president.
ReplyDeleteGod bless me!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!
God bless Nikky!
God bless Buhari!
God bless Nigeria!
Everybody say Buhari!
ReplyDeleteBuhari made us proud.
I'm proud to be a Nigerian (smiley)
God bless Federal Republic of Nigeria!
This man is too slow! No ministers up till now. Horrible!
ReplyDelete